Frequently Ask Questions
It depends on the length and extreme of the winter cold. Most customers buy between 2-6m 3 (1-3 tonnes) per season. Many people order a larger amount as it is cheaper and stockpile the wood.
Everyone has a different answer; Box, Ironbark and Redgum are all premium woods. Our standard mix is still all quality Eucalyptus Australian hardwood.
Personally, a mix of premium and standard wood is what we use in our homes to keep warm during winter.
Our wood is cut to length (approx. 30cm) and processed by a large uniform log splitter. You can expect most of the pieces of wood to be similar in size to a loaf of bread.
We deliver seven days a week. Your order is usually delivered within two days unless you ask for a weekend delivery, in which case you should receive your order the weekend that follows.
Our wood is delivered in a small tipper truck. Your wood will be delivered as close as possible to your desired location, provided our truck has enough access.
Terms and Conditions
- You should receive confirmation of your order within 2 Business days. In the event you haven’t, please give us a call. (The internet doesn’t always work perfectly)
- If we cannot fulfil the order for any reason, we will contact you as soon as possible to make alternative arrangements.
- All firewood is delivered on small trucks and is tipped from the truck.
- Delivery timeframes – We deliver seven days a week. Your order is usually delivered within two days unless you ask for a weekend delivery, in which case you should receive your order the weekend that follows.
- We will endeavour to tip your wood in your desired location. The final area where we tip your firewood must be the closest point accessible by our tipper truck. This will be at the sole discretion of the delivery driver.
Please make sure parked vehicles have been moved before delivery. If we cannot tip your wood for any similar reason, our delivery charges will apply
- If you are home during the delivery and disagree with the driver’s decision, (e.g. you would like the wood tipped somewhere the driver states is not safe. A property damage is likely or unsafe angle for truck etc.), you are liable to pay for your delivery in full, whether you accept the delivery or not.
Order Cancellation Policy
- Our customers reserve the right to cancel their delivery of firewood. Cancellation must be made 24 hours before your scheduled delivery time. (If you cancel after we have already loaded your timber, we may have to unload and reload different timber for our next delivery)
- Should you cancel your delivery after loading (in the truck), our delivery charges will apply.
- Once your firewood has been delivered, NO refund is available.
Additional Customer Policy
- Oversized firewood – WE HAVE YOUR BACK
- Occasionally, some larger pieces of split firewood get through our screening process. If this happens, it can be remedied by simply splitting the piece with an axe.
- If there are several larger pieces (this is very rare), just simply let us know by sending us some images through email. We will come out and split it for you, or we will replace those pieces free of charge.
Delivery times – 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. | seven days a week
Office – Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Mobile – 24/7 support | Brian 0418 401 06